We have been incredibly busy over the past few weeks getting everything into place for the performances in September (the first one being only eight weeks away: exciting).
Here are all of the exciting updates just in case you missed anything!
We are still encouraging people to get involved with the project by joining up to be a ringer-singer where you will be working with our composer, Naomi and lead artist, Nic to create and sing beautiful music all the while ringing the hand made bells that Nic is currently casting at Galgael. For anyone wishing to join the ‘ringer-singers,’ the next choir rehearsals are as follows:
– Saturday 16th July 9.30am-12pm / Riverside Hall
– Saturday 30th July 9.30am-12pm / Riverside Hall
– Saturday 13th August 9.30am-12pm / Riverside Hall
– Saturday 20th August 9.30am-12pm / Riverside Hall
– Saturday 27th August 9.30am-12pm / Riverside Hall
– Sunday 28th August 2.30-6pm / The Shed (23 Clydebrae Street, G51 2AJ)
– Tuesday 30th August 5.30-7pm / Riverside Hall
– Wednesday 31st August 5.30-8pm / PI Mary Barbour
The dates in September are still being arranged but mark those in your calendars!
We have also had a great response from women whose birthdays fall on the 1st, 16th and 30th of September. Anyone whose birthday falls on the 1st, 16th or 30th of September are invited to meet with Nic on the 14th of July from 6-7.30pm at the Pierce Institute in the Alex Ferguson room. If this applies to you please RSVP to us via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pierce Institute is located at 840-860 Govan Rd, Glasgow G51 3UU and the Riverside Hall is located at 29-31 Clydebrae St, Glasgow G51 2AJ.
We now have a Facebook Page and Twitter account where we will update regularly about how the project is going, with lots photos and info about the process. Like our page and follow us for more updates and behind the scenes content!
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com
We can’t wait for you all to be involved and we will see you soon!